Dyson DC65 Upright Vacuum Manufacturer’s Description The Dyson DC65 is a powerful upright vacuum cleaner designed for multi-surface cleaning. It uses Radial Root Cyclone technology and a reconfigured brush bar to remove more dirt and dust from the home. The redesign of the brush bar means that the bristles have been made shorter and stiffer allowing deeper carpet penetration to remove more dirt, while maintaining superior performance on hard floors. The DC65 is a powerful upright vacuum that has patented Dyson Ball technology for easy maneuverability. It achieves this through the combination of Radial Root Cyclone technology and a self adjusting cleaner head which seals in suction across carpets and hard floors. The latest Ball technology allows easy steering into difficult places. More key technologies are housed inside the ball, reducing components on the outside of the machine. Removing clutter from around the ball makes it even easier to steer under and around furniture. Other vacuums have a choice of settings for different floor types. This means that when moving from one floor type to another, suction power can be wasted. DC65 has an active base plate which self adjusts to create optimal contact with every floor type. This reduces air leaks and retains more suction power at the cleaner head. DC65 has the best all around pick-up of any Dyson vacuum.
- Dyson Ball Complete Upright Vacuum
- Features: Tangle-free Turbine Tool, Flat Out Tool, Soft Dusting Brush, Multi Angle Brush, Stiff Bristle Brush, 2-in-1 Combination and Stair Tool
- Radial Root CycloneTM technology, BallTM Technology,
- Self-adjusting cleaner head,
- Weight 17.56 lbs ;Suction Power 245 AW; Bin Volume 0.55 gallons; Cord Length 35 ft ;Maximum Reach 51.7 ft